Take this unforgettable trip to the capital city of Saxony. Dresden is an old city with a long history and a huge cultural heritage. Thanks to it’s location near the border with the Czech Republic, Dresden is multi-cultural place combining Czech and German culture.
This one day tour to the Kings’s of Saxony residence city will be one of the most fascinating experiences while visiting Germany.You can choose whether to go for a private tour by car or take the group tour by bus. All of our vehicles are modern, comfortable, air-conditioned and spacious to make your trip easy and comfy so you can enjoy fully the city of Dresden. Not without a reason Dresden is considered to be one of the most amazing cities in the country and called “The Pearl of the Baroque”.
Though the city was totally devastated during the World War II, all the historical places and buildings were restored so today we can enjoy beautiful city view and admire the most fabulous works of art and architecture. One of the tour’s highlights is visiting the Old Masters Gallery where you will have an opportunity to admire masterpieces of such artists like Raphael, Rembrandt, Rubens and many other great painters and sculptors. Staying in this European capital city of art cannot be without visiting its most important museums and art galleries.
- Visit the European centre of art and culture on this guided tour.
- See the most unique architecture in Germany.
- See masterpieces of the greatest artists of Baroque.
- Learn abour the city history.
- Eat a dinner in one of the best local restaurants.
- Take a walk along the beautiful Old Town.
- Our driver full assistance throughout the tour.
- English speaking professional tour-guide.
- Transfers by modern BMW vehicles.
- Door-to-door service.
- Fuel and parking costs included.
Do not wait, book the tour already now!